The Bouldering in Ireland guidebook details every major and minor bouldering area across the length and breadth of the island of Ireland including Glendalough and The Wicklow Mountains, The Reeks, The Burren, Connemara, North West Donegal, Inishowen Peninsula, Fair Head, The Mournes and many more.
- Over 1700 problems in 90 areas
- From Font 3 to 8b
- Granite, gritstone, gabbro, limestone, sandstone, schist, quartzite and dolerite
- 100 maps, 140 photo-topos and detailed directions to get you to the problems
- Over 150 colour photos of the best problems
- 288 pages of full colour in an A5 landscape format
- Contains areas that have never been documented before.
Bouldering in Ireland was a finalist in the 2011 Banff Mountain Book Competition
This second edition has been updated to include all new problems climbed and areas found since the first edition was published in 2011.
If you want to learn more about bouldering in Ireland then check out theshortspan.com which has news, a forum and a new problem database.
Buy Bouldering in Ireland
Author David Flanagan
Format Paperback (288pp)
RRP €25 including shipping worldwide