This is a reprint of the second edition which was released in late 2013 and included all the new problems and areas found since the first edition was published in 2011. It’s an interim print run to fill the gap until the third edition is finished (which will be some time in 2021 hopefully). It doesn’t include any editorial changes only some very minor tweaks to the layout.
Bouldering in Ireland was a finalist in the 2011 Banff Mountain Book Competition.
- Over 1700 problems in 90 areas
- From Font 3 to 8b
- Granite, gritstone, gabbro, limestone, sandstone, schist, quartzite and dolerite
- 100 maps, 140 photo-topos and detailed directions to get you to the problems
- Over 150 colour photos of the best problems
- 288 pages of full colour in an A5 landscape format
- Contains areas that have never been documented before.
Author David Flanagan
Format Paperback, 210x148mm, 240 pages, full colour
Ireland and Northern Ireland €5
UK and Europe €14.50
Rest of the world €27